Saint Lucia’s Most Glamorous Resort
Saint Lucia’s most glamorous resort, Sandals Regency La Toc is a magnificent 210-acre estate set on a half-mile, crescent-shaped beach, cradling exotic coral bluffs, lush hillsides and rolling fairways. Featuring a challenging executive-style golf course, stunning oceanfront suites and the private enclave of the Sunset Bluff Village, this resort is recognized as the most sparkling jewel in the islands. Indulge in Five-Star Diamond French cuisine and other international cuisines with access to 27 restaurants with the Stay at 1, Play at 3 exchange program.
UNMATCHED CARIBBEAN SEA
Recognized as the most sparkling jewel in the islands, the “Emerald of the Caribbean” glitters invitingly along the half-mile crescent shaped beach, cradling exotic coral bluffs, lush hillsides, and rolling fairways. If you’re looking to be immersed in a glamorous, exotic setting in a sprawling 220-acre estate with its own golf course, you’ll love Sandals La Toc.
SANDALS REGENCY LA TOC Highlights
- Set on 210 acre estate along a half-mile beach
- Oceanfront Suites
- Top-tier suites include butler service
- Private enclave of the Sunset Bluff Village
- 9-hole Saint Lucia golf course on property
- Red Lane® Spa (services extra)
- Unlimited fine dining at 27 restaurants
- 8 full-service bars
- Unlimited premium spirits
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks®
- 3 pools and 4 whirpools
- Stay at 1, Play at 3 Exchange Program
- Unlimited land and water sports
- Complimentary scuba diving
- Free non-stop round trip airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
ACTIVITIES AT SANDALS REGENCY LA TOC
Stretching out along a half-mile, crescent-shaped cove beach, Sandals Regency La Toc in Saint Lucia provides an inexhaustible array of things to see and do. From tennis at our cutting-edge hillside pavilion to workouts in our state-of-the-art fitness center…from sailing across jade waters to diving beneath them with our PADI certified scuba program, you really can do it all, because it’s all included. For those times you want to do nothing at all, we’ve got that, too.
Call 01292 737767 to book your place in paradise!